Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Jan 8, 2007

    Take 5

    oh man oh man oh man ... my new favorite candy bar. (I actually had discovered it awhile back, but i feel i must speak about it presently.) this thing has the sweet and salty covered - pretzels, caramel, peanuts, and peanut butter covered in chocolate. at first i was a bit critical of the title given the candy, given that peanuts and peanut butter are practically the same thing. i had a little joke all to myself (too lame to share)about the candy technically being "take 4 1/2".

    long story longer, i made a quick run to the vending machine before starting work; thought i'd grab a "take 5". to my surprise, they've ruined another perfectly good candy bar by covering it in peanut butter instead of chocolate. this definitely requires a name change. i'm guessing that "take 4 (cuz we took one back) is a little too long for the wrapper though.

    No comments: