Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sep 21, 2006

    Bluetooth Blues Clues

    So I have the hands free bluetooth thingy for my cell phone. It's ubercool to not be conscious of some little wire dangling from my ear while I try to drive. That being said, let me say this:

    It's one thing to wear black shirts with funny sayings on them and have people give me strange looks (or point and laugh) ...













    it's another thing entirely to be wearing the shirt while making use of my bluetooh hands free device while walking around in a public place!!

    ... I think some folks are starting to take the shirts seriously ... but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing ...

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Maybe you should consider a change in fashion...

    Anonymous said...

    Man. With comments like that I start hearing the vultures from "The Jungle Book" start to sing ...